About Atomic Robot
Atomic Robot is a Cincinnati-based consulting firm that specializes in custom app development for iOS and Android. Our team focuses on native app design and development for clients ranging from funded startups to Fortune 100 companies. We’re constantly exploring new ways of leveraging technology from speech to VR to wearables to solve real world problems. We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our team.
What you’ll do…
- Work with our team, partners, and clients to build native mobile applications for iOS
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure a successful, high-quality product and great user experience
- Participate in new business development through ideation, prototype development, and project estimates
- Research new techniques, tools, and best practices and share that knowledge with the team and community
Who you are…
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing native apps for iOS
- Expertise in Objective-C and the iOS SDK
- Working knowledge of Swift
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred
- Strong object-oriented development and design skills
- At least 1 app published in the App Store
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Must be self-motivated and proactive with the ability to drive projects to a successful completion
- Deep understanding of REST, JSON, HTTP and related mobile networking frameworks
- Strong understanding of concurrent software design and how to build multithreaded applications correctly
- Experience with server side solutions, architecture, deployment, and operation is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques
- Experience with Git
Atomic Robot is located in Mason, Ohio.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected]. Please include a short note about why you would be perfect for our team and links to existing apps and github projects. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview.
Direct applicants only. You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Atomic Robot is an equal opportunity employer.