About Atomic Robot
Atomic Robot is a Cincinnati-based consulting firm that specializes in custom app development for iOS and Android. Our team focuses on native app design and development for clients ranging from funded startups to Fortune 100 companies. We’re constantly exploring new ways of leveraging technology from speech to VR to wearables to solve real world problems. We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team.
What you’ll do…
- Be an advocate for the iOS Human Interface Guidelines, Android Material Design Guide and current mobile design trends
- Work with our app teams and clients to create wireframes, prototypes and user interface designs for iOS and Android mobile apps using Sketch and/or Photoshop
- Assist the app teams with art production to produce app assets in the required resolutions and provide visual QA
- Design graphics for web, social media and marketing materials
- Research new techniques, tools, and best practices and share that knowledge with the team
- Create interative prototypes
Who you are…
- Passionate about mobile and creating beautiful, intuitive user experiences
- Proficient with Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy learning new things
- Must be self-motivated and proactive with the ability to drive projects to a successful completion
- Other people describe you as empathetic, detail oriented and striving for excellence
Atomic Robot is located in Mason, Ohio.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected]. Please include a short note about why you would be perfect for our team and links to samples of your work or online portfolio. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview.
Direct applicants only. You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Atomic Robot is an equal opportunity employer.